Arkady V.Belousov wrote:

     2Steffen Kaiser: Steffen, how FreeCOM handles /E option? I mean, how
this options affects environment? Is it _limits_ size of internal buffer,

It resizes the block of memory the environment of FreeCOM resides in.

which later used to make environment of new applications?

FreeCOM does not use no internal buffer for the environment, but performs all operations on the environment segment.

PS: When I run FreeCOM through SHELL= or INSTALL= without /P option, it
doesn't makes itself primary.

When FreeCOM is started with the /P option, it makes itself permanent.

PPS: When start (as secondary), FreeCOM shows list of internal commands. I

That's true and will change when the settings inheritance becomes implemented.

Tschuess,

--
Steffen Kaiser

The current maintainer of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://freedos.sourceforge.net/freecom/FreeCOM.html