Hello,

I am having the exact same problem (I also use QEMU 0.6.1 and FreeDOS
beta9 CD 1).  I have read the emails on this thread and I have not
found a solution/hint to continue. The problem only comes when I load
EMM386. Even if I try 'LH MOUSE'. Can I do some further reading on the
topic?  Is there an alternative mouse driver?

thanks and congratulations on the great FreeDOS, I got so many
memories back when I first got it to run... *snif* *snif*

                           E             s          t      e    b  a n!

:wq