Arkady V.Belousov schreef:
Hi!

1-Авг-2005 18:03 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alain) wrote to
freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net:

    I think, leading spaces should be eliminated, to prevent possible user
confusions.

A> NO PLASE: WHAT IS THE COMPTIBILITY FOR THIS. Any change would break many
A> batch files.

- why you need spaces _before_ label?
- do you understand that leading spaces _will_ mislead users?

I think Alain means: "how do MS COMMAND and 4DOS behave with respect to this?"

if they DO NOT strip spaces, and FreeCOM *does* (get the default setting to actually) strip spaces, then things like batchfiles might indeed get incompatible.

Bernd