Kenneth J. Davis wrote:
Mark Bailey wrote:

I thought DOS (at least older versions) did not print free space unless at least one file was displayed. This may have changed (or my memory is wrong). Assuming my memory is not wrong (and based on the way it is coded) this does appear to be intended behavior.

If there are no objections?  Are there any?
I would be more than happy to apply a patch that displayed the free space even if the directory is empty (it should take care to handle errors gracefully still).

Jeremy

98SE's DOS shows the space...I didn't check anything older.

Mark