Hi,

I could only test the base disc. Drive C: is a FAT32 drive (FreeDOS and
WinXP pre-installed).

(*)  You can choose between 6 items, but only 2 are visible in the
"FreeDOS install / FreeDOS safe mode" menu.

(*)There is no info that you have to tpye "ESC" to exit PG

(*)After install program I got following problem:

Translated to Englisch (after a very very LONG delay):
"Error: installation aborted
config files hasn't been created
type
sys a:\ c:\
manuell"

(I have no drive A:, only if I have an USB stick pluged-in).
After pressing a key, I saw "C:\".

BUT THEN if I type "dir" I saw only crap. The dir command shows me only
some ASCII characters above 128 at drive "C:"!! And only 2 directories.
Harddisc seems to be destroyed.

After a restart the harddisc seemed to be ok - but:

Boot loader of WinXP seemed to be destroyed. It told me, that a DLL file
is destroyed or not found. ALSO old FreeDOS installation cannot be
lunched via boot loader.

If more than bootloader is destroyed, I will tell you more info in a
next Email!

Bye
  Florian

--
Florian Xaver

<http://www.flox.at.tf>
*Webdesign
*oZone-a GUI operating system for DOS,Linux,Win
*SWORD-a nice GUI library for DOS/DJGPP

Dr-DOS  Wiki <http://www.drdos.org>