On 8/18/06, Michael Devore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If someone wanted to create a ruckus, they could point out that every time
> someone allowed a commercial program for testing and debugging be sent to
> anyone else, they technically violated copyright.  And that's been accepted
> practice for years, to the point that professional trouble-shooter is, or
> was, a career.  It's rumored that even the big software houses would use
> them on occasion.

Accepted by whom?
If that wasn't accepted by copyright holders, then it was illegal.

And I think that "I'll act illegally because others are acting
illegally" is extremely stupid argument to use.

Anyway I do know that I live in a fallen world and most people don't
want to live according to the will of the God of the Bible.

--
Markus Laire