At 12:03 AM 8/21/2006 +0400, Arkady V.Belousov wrote:
>MD> I needed to release 2.25 and you weren't available during that particular
>MD> time period,
>
>      I _was_ available. But I not see any letters from you in my postbox -
>so how you decide, that I was not available?

No, I based it on when you said you were around in previous
conversations.  And the fact that I was going out to do Real Life Things
and later would simulate and emulate various sleep patterns and didn't have
time to wait around, stay up, and reply.

Maybe I should look into that new-fangled instant messaging stuff.  Nah,
it's only been around a couple decades, any day now people will get tired
of it and it will die out.

>MD> world of HIMEM and EMM386, so here's what we're gonna do.  You give me a
>MD> updated DIF file
>
>      See attachment (there for archive added extension .txt).

That didn't seem to work.  Just attach to my private e-mail.