I have no objection to SVN, but I haven't edited any sources in a
while so maybe I'm not a good person to chime in.  :-)

If we do decide to migrate to Subversion, we should use the SVN
repository on SourceForge (it's not activated yet, but it's there to
be used.)  This helps to keep all FreeDOS-related resources in one
place.

-jh