I haven't seen any replies in this thread that argue Subversion is a
bad idea, but let's make this a FINAL CALL before we go ahead.  If no
one speaks up by this time tomorrow, I think Bart gets the go-ahead to
convert the FreeDOS CVS to Subversion on SourceForge.

When did you plan to do the conversion?  This weekend, I assume?
(I'll want to be sure to make note of it on the web site.)

-jh