I support Alain's idea, in what regards having the HTML output
forward, now that FreeDOS has an HTML reader (and does not have
"standard" readers for other formats, rather than TXT).
Besides, reading those HTML Help packages as text won't bother you
much, they basically open the "literal text" tag, and get all of the
text inside (unless the text pages have changed much lately).

Aitor