lyricalnanoha escreveu:

> I dunno, I for one would still like to see a good *free* Bourne shell for
> 16-bit DOS.  I came close but failed last time.

No need to be 16 bits. 32 bits run very well in DOS, including FreeDOS.
A recomened complinet would be OpenWatcom C++

In fact a few FreeDOS utilities are just a DOS port of Linux
utilities... Dosfsck is one example :)

That is why a new port of those utilities would run very well. Unlike
the old ports available that have too many limitations.

Alain