Hi,

I am not a part of the dev team but a pretty active user and I have
dozens of ideas to implement in C(++) for DOS...

To awake your continued interest on what you might work in the future it
might help to let you do things you are personally interested in.

It would help if you tell us what is your interest in DOS and/or what
you are using it most for. (recovery, backup, hardware testing,
benchmark, web browsing, gaming, music player, server or whatever)

regards,
-mr