Making more tests, I run into another problem

UIDE (8-3--2009) + LBACACHE don't like each other...

if I load both and run RAWSPEED, I get several *write errors* from LbaCache
"LBACACHE flush: write error.FF80/CHS#1212"

Also, with both loaded, performance is 15% slower.

with XDMA (V3.3 2-15-2006) this does not happen, and performance is good.

Alain