Hello Alain,

I am mostly coming back to life at this moment (or trying), it's just
that mails are piling, bugs are piling, I almost don't know where to
start with ;)
I have annotated that to check it out. I know it's not what you are
asking for, but VGA and EGA behave for DISPLAY the same way. I just
added at some point VGA as a synonim in case someone wanted to use it.

Aitor