From: Pat Villani <p...@freedos.org>
Subject: [Freedos-devel] Need help with project coordinator role
To: freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, freedos-ker...@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 7:18 AM

Folks,

I have a medical issue that I now need to tend to which will take up all my
time.  As a result, I feel that I can no longer devote any free time, as little
as it may have been, to the project.  I am now looking for a volunteer to take
over, at least temporarily.

Please send me private email if you would like to take over the role.

Pat Villani
Project Coordinator

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----