Hi again,

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 6:48 PM, Bernd Blaauw <bbla...@home.nl> wrote:
>>
>> thanks, noticed kernel 2040 is listed on Ibiblio now as well.
>> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/kernel/2040/
>
>> would you be able and willing to copy the kernel's changelog as it's in
>> CVS/SVN right now, to above directory? DOS386 and/or Christian Masloch
>> requested this in the past, as that file seems to be more up to date.
>
> I don't know what file in particular you're referring to. I assume
> "history.txt", and indeed the one in "trunk" seems newer (June vs.
> Apr).

Well, I half expected you to e-mail me back already! Gosh I'm impatient.  ;-)

Anyways, I went ahead and just uploaded history.txt (why not?), so there.   ;-)

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/kernel/history.txt

(Note that I didn't put it in /2040/ because it's quite long and
apparently goes all the way back to the beginning!)