Hi!

> P.S. TSCDOS sounds cool, has TASM sources, but I'm not sure how
> accurate it is. Some processors (e.g. early Pentiums) eventually
> reset, and later ones were wonky (non-atomic??) on SMP machines. I
> guess that doesn't matter for us (and still seems to work correctly
> here). You should probably check for CPUID and check it first for
> availability, before blindly trying, though!! (You might even check
> for RDTSCP if available.)

Thanks for the suggestions, I modified TSCDOS according to them. But I
did not integrate RDTSCP support, because I cannot see it useful in a
single tasking environment like DOS.(code is only executed on
bootstrap processor). Serializing is handled by cpuid.
Anyway the codes are free to modify or improve, so If it was not clear
my offer included this permission too :). I think you are much more
experienced than me so I would be glad if you would improve the code.

Best Regards:
Zoltán Bacskó