Hi !

> Doh! I wasn't sure, just assumed it was often surname first in
> Hungary. Anyways, I renamed it (as requested):

You know it right, but in english written e-mails I usually switch my
names according to english grammar rules. So it was a double switch :)

>Updated the .ZIP.

Thanks!

> Re: Turbo51, I've seen it but am quite skeptical.

Would you tell me the reasons of your skepticism explicitly? I trust
your judgement, so if there are serious issues with TPC16 I will
remove the references from my site and program description (now I'm
quasi advertising it with a link and an advice to download it).

> Your tool is already 386+, and FPC supports inline asm and DOS, so I
> don't see any huge reason not to use it here, but it's your decision,
> of course.

I have tried to rewrite but the program chocked on privileged
instructions.(maybe cwsdpmi does not 'simulate' rdmsr and wrmsr in
protected mode?) And the size of the program became more than tenfold
:(

Anyway I would like to ask a question. Do you know any methods that
help to run code on a specified Application Processor besides the
Bootstrap processor under DOS ?
I googled it but I could not find relevant answers.

Thanks in advance.