On 7/18/2014 3:09 PM, Juan Manuel Guerrero wrote:
> This is not really disappointing. I was only testing for the
> possibility to recommend the FreeDOS 1.1 distribution as an
> alternative to WinXP and/or Win98SE to build DJGPP ports but this
> seems not really be possible due to different issues and limitations.
> Regards, Juan M. Guerrero
DOS internally should work with both back and forward slashes.
"Any" DOS command shell, including MS-DOS 6.22 should not except the
forward slashes even in a batch file as you claim, "unless" the "switch
char" has been deliberately been changed to something else via INT21H,
function 37h...

Ralf

---
is active.