You have my email address.  Say them in private if you like.

In the past few days you have drawn false analogies to other operating
systems, demonstrated a lack of understanding of the origins of FreeDOS or
what it is, and made wild statements about what a non-existent piece of
software could do.  You have replied that you have provided details on how
to maintain compatibility with existing software without providing any such
details.  And you continue to do this in the name of a roadmap discussion
where the consensus has already formed days ago.

How long have you been a FreeDOS user?  What DOS code have you written?
What other relevant experience do you have?

I'm done too - this has been a waste of precious time.  I hope you learn
something while trying to put FreeDOS 1.2 together; it may give you a
better appreciation for the technical challenges.