https://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~horie/intx.bas

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----

Van: "JAYDEN CHARBONNEAU" <jcharbonnea...@cpsge.org>
Aan: "Technical discussion and questions for FreeDOS developers."
<Freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Verzonden: Vrijdag 23 januari 2015 12:01:02
Onderwerp: [Freedos-devel] Multi user system

Unfortunately,to my dismay,I found out today while programming the multi-user
system that QBASIC (yes,I program in QBASIC) doesn't support creating interrupt
vectors.Due to that fact,I cannot finish programming the muti-user system.I
apologize for this setback,but it could not be helped.However,the LOCK.EXE
program is finished,I just haven't found a good server to put it on yet.

-Jayden