I think this is a late thing,  sorry for that.

Op 16 sep. 2015 11:17 schreef "Jerome Shidel" <jer...@shidel.net>:

> On Sep 15, 2015, at 9:27 PM, Mercury Thirteen <mercury0x0...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Could we just give the user the option?
>

> I could. But, Jim wants super simple. So, I guess I will have to see if
he wants it to ask or not.

I have my own opinion of this. Because simple is not always better. In fact
it will be difficult to add things.
The user does also have its own opinion in what they want and do. That's
the same if you (in FDBASECD.iso) delete the xfdisk in FDBASECD you need
too install the boot manager by yourself there. If fdisk is away you
couldn't boot it. Maybe this is exaggerated. But it is the same with
choice. You can't get a installer without choice. Eventually you lose
people with that because they can't get it in our "street" then somewhere
else.

I make this point here. But it is true.

Maarten