Hello Maarten,

How are you doing?

Actually, all you need to do is go to http://freedoslocal.sourceforge.net/
right-click and save any file from "en" column :)
So, you will download the original english file

Then you can translate and save it with .nl (?)
When saving you have to take care with the 'file encoding', it must be UTF-8
So, if you are using notepad on Windows you will have to change it
from "ANSI" to "UTF-8"
Finally, you send it to Mateusz :)

Kind Regards,

Geraldo Netto