Hi all,

It’s not really about FreeDOS… but it has something to do with it. :)
I thought that maybe if you all like the idea, I could make a GUI shell. It
would be exclusive of course. Though, It will be especially for FreeDOS. And
maybe also MS-DOS and Night DOS. It’s a sort of a vote. Would you like the idea
of a new GUI shell? Something new, newer then the old original (still nice)
Windows shells (Windows 1.0; 1.10; 2.0 etc.). I liked the idea, but if no one
likes the idea it’s a bit of a pointless thing. Also this will be a second
project, where I can work on when my other project (BirdOS) is paused for a
bit. Then I can wipe my mind for a bit.. :)

Some things though:

- Can a 16-bit OS load bitmap images?
- Can, if the idea is voted as a yes, I ‘borrow the FreeDOS logo for [1].

[1] a ‘made for FreeDOS 1.2’ and ‘compatible with FreeDOS ‘1.1’ emblem/image.
This will (maybe) be done with several OS’s.. It will be especially for FreeDOS.

Get the discussion going! :)

-Maarten