Hi,

thanks again everybody for the feedback. I now updated the prerelease to
pre6 with mostly bug fixes and one build system change, most importantly:
* Enable reporting of directory sizes up to 2TB (with Tom Ehlert)
* Enable cross-compilation from 64-bit Windows using Open Watcom
* Fix swapping of strings to XMS for GCC and OW versions (with TK Chia)
* Fix carry flag handling on input to DOS memory allocation functions
for GCC and OW (with TK Chia)
* Fix compilation errors with LFN disabled
* GCC inline assembly fixes (TK Chia)
* shift: use correct context, Fixes SF Bug #155 (Wolfram Sang)
* Fix buffer overflow with alias expansion, introduced in 0.84-pre3.

https://github.com/FDOS/freecom/releases/tag/com084pre6

I hope this is finally stable enough for me to remove the pre6 and
release this as 0.84.

Happy testing!
Bart