On Fri, May 15, 2020, 4:09 PM Robert Riebisch <r...@bttr-software.de> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> > Email

> > And we also have the Wiki for documentation and other information, and
> > the bug tracker on SourceForge to track bugs and feature requests.
>
> And we can't keep up with fixing things and updating items. :-/

I'm not sure who has permission to make changes to the wiki or bug reports
on sourceforge, I haven't had access to do more than comment in a long
while (and no I haven't yet asked for ability to do more).  So I know
several kernel bugs were fixed but bug reports not updated and I can't
update status of new bugs either.

The kernel and FreeCom sources on GitHub are where most recent patches from
others have came from.  There are several forks there as well that I try to
cherry pick fixes from.  The svn sources are still valid sources and will
be synced eventually, but it's easier for me to work with the GitHub hosted
repositories.  Also, with GitHub there is now fledgling testing that will
get run after updates and that testing will expand over time (much
initially based on dosemu tests).  Yes I know I have a big backlog of
updates pending and grand plans that I may yet one day complete.

http://kernel.fdos.org is my preferred website about the kernel.  It is
hosted as a GitHub page and updates are directly in sources.  Also
help.fdos.org is now hosted as a GitHub page as well (and still a version
behind IIRC).

At some point I may redo the kernel repository on GitHub, the current one
was initially from a released source and not git to svn conversation so is
missing history before that release.  Archiving current one and doing the
git <-> svn sync with a new one looses the link to existing forks on
GitHub, but as it is, the history is missing.  I'm open to suggestions.

I don't usually respond, but I do read most of what goes on with FreeDOS.

Jeremy