Hi, I could try to explain you how fdisk, sys and format work together, but as i would need some time to write all this - and maybe you are not interested in this a little bit more complex system, i would say, lets start from the windows side.
plug i the stick under windows, open explorer with win button+e, cklick on the usb drive letters with right mouse button and then properties.
you should find informations about size in mb/gb/tb. you should also find informations about the filesystems in this window. fat12 or fat16 or fat32 or ntfs. note these values and tell me them and the whole size of the stick.
then try disk management to find out which of these drive letters are primary partitions.
to open it enter win-key +r, a window should open, then type diskmgmt.msc . google, you will see that this is nothing criminal.
wait a while and then you should see all harddrives. take a screenshot of the usb stick and send it together with the values mentioned above.

i assume either one of the partitions is to big or too small or ntfs formatted.
if you try fdisk from freedos, simply start from bottom to top, choose the correct hd/stick, and try to find out how many primary partitions are set on the stick. freedos supports a maximum of 4 PRIMARY partitions, but more if you use an extended partition and logical drives inside. please a screenshot too.

Willi

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit mail.com Mail gesendet.