Hi, Aitor,I am not sure if I understand you correct. kc 200 is available
here:https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/keyb/fdkeyb-2.0/
  kc200I tried kc with the key files from xkeyb that are delivered with the
fdt2302.iso.but executing "kc gr.key" or another one language leads to the
reported message so that I got no kl file.I do not need the kl files for
myself, maybe some for testing, but I think they should be delivered with
keyb.exe It would be nice if you could send them to Jerome Shidel.Thanks.Willi
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Aitor Santamaría
<aitor...@gmail.com> Datum: 06.02.23  21:55  (GMT+01:00) An: "Technical
discussion and questions for FreeDOS developers."
<freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> Betreff: Re: [Freedos-devel] keyb kl
Hello Wilhelm!The mechanic is:  KC is the tool to transform a KEY into KL. And
then, KLIB packs the KL files into a single library (like KEYBOARD.SYS).My
suggestion is that you start with an existing KEY file, rather than trying to
build from scratch:Index of
/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/keyb/kblayout/kpdos-3.1 (ibiblio.org)Use
the sources (in KEY language).For the language itself: it is true that the
compiler/library does NOT exist in ibiblio anymore. I have commented on an
already open bug about it.(bug 181).I have tried to send some documentation but
it is too big for lists.sourceforge.I have the KC/KLIB package if needed, but
Gmail will not let me send it through email.AItorOn Mon, 6 Feb 2023 at 15:00,