Hi,

J just try to change my email accounts to mnet as mail.com is no longer
usable (when clicking on a mail they start with a video etc.).

My problem is once again the FD help 1.1.0 (under construction).

The documentation of keyb says that it is possible to work with
keyboard.sys and keybrd2/3/4.sys (depending on keyboard layout).

This works fine. But there is also an information that it should work
with ".kl" files. Till now I found none of these .kl files at ibiblio or
github.

At Ibiblio I found a tool kc200 (hidden in a wrong subfolder? - it is
not at gitlab) which should be able to convert key files to kl files,
but the kc command gives an error message 16: section [submappings] is
mandatory for linking. This is an interesting sentence for mouse pusher
user like me for a tool that says that you simply have to enter kc
xy.key.

So, is there a way to obtain this kl files - or should I simply remove
them from the help file?

Thx for checking and maybe adding .kl files to keyb if necessary.

Willi