Hello,

I've been trying FreeDOS 1.3, and found a couple of minor problems running
it in Spanish:

[image: image.png]

the non-standar-ASCII characters appear as preceded by a strange symbol for
MEM, I wonder if they are really saved as 850/858 or are saved as Unicode
or something else.

Besides, I've always missed a space before the size of the largest
executable
"Tamaño de programa ejecutable más grande_606K" (the _ should be a blank
but is not there).

I assume these two have to do with the Spanish strings for MEM, should I
fill in a bug report for that, or is anyone taking care of translations?

I also have a suggestion, applying to Spanish and probably to other western
European configurations: 850 is used as default codepage. I suggest
changing to 858, which is the SAME except that it has the euro sign, that
you can neatly see in the screenshot above. This would apply to any
configuration where 850 is used as default codepage.

Thanks in advance,
Aitor