On Tue, May 7, 2024, 8:46 PM Green Fog via Freedos-devel <
freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I neither can find the source code in www.freedos.org or sourceforge.net.
> Is this an open source project or not? I highly suggest that the source
> code download link to be included in your main page.

It's on the website, under the "developer" section.

In the info box where it says:

*>>Create new programs*
*>>FreeDOS includes lots of compilers, assemblers, and other programming
tools so you can create your own DOS programs. You can also modify FreeDOS
itself, because we include the source code under an open source license.*
*>>*
*>>Create programs*

..click on the link, and you'll find a page with more information and links
to the source code.

I put this here because usability testing showed that people expected to
find FreeDOS source code in a place where developers would find other info
about *developing programs on FreeDOS*.