On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 10:28 AM Bernd Böckmann via Freedos-devel
<freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> > I like that idea. I think a good place to add these would be in the
> > "Technical information" section on that page, maybe as another row of
> > "info boxes" before (or after? not sure) the row that has RBIL, VGA
> > programming, and the Graphics Programming book.
>
> I would put it below Technical Information as another row.

Sounds good! I'll probably use this as a comment right before it:
"Looking to get started in DOS programming? These YouTube videos show
you how to write your first programs:"

> > What are some good YouTube channels about DOS programming that I
> > should point to?
>
> I like the following playlist. He uses Turbo C, PowerBasic, NASM. While he
> does it on DosBox, the skills are transferable. Be aware: heavy german accent
> :)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGJnX2KGgaw2L7Uv5NThlL48G9y4rJx1X

Thanks for that! I'll be sure to include that one.

Anyone else have other recommendations?