Just some notes; updates. People might want to stick to the pdfs if they
need bigger font.  LibreOffice may be able to save as html.  Got the C
Language book from Lulu on Monday 3rd June.  I read new standards for Ansi
C  were updating (2018). https://www.iso.org/standard/74528.html  maybe
just bug fixes.   Thanks now can try to fix code.