Hi!

26-Мар-2004 21:24 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Luchezar Georgiev) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

>> [...] bugs, which you don't fix yet: first one is in INT 21/6C (lost
>> check for nonzero AL)
LG> I already wrote you: This is NOT a bug -

     What you wrote to me was: "You probably forgot about that. Check for
AL=0 was deliberately removed!". You not say that checking for AL is bug (in
RBIL), whereas mention of me in history in this context forces me to suggest
that this is because I not mention AL in my optimization.

PS: Just checked TechHelp: it says nothing about AL, only AH=6C. Definitely
bug in RBIL. :(