Could we ask Lucho to come back? He has helped a lot in the past.

those that have hes address could write him...

Alain

Arkady V.Belousov escreveu:

Hi!

     Well, looks like Bart is gone. Who now will manage the kernel
(reconcile patches, update CVS, release intermediate snapshots)? For
example, my current todo contains at least 6 bugfixes for dsk.c, and 2 which
I don't know how to handle. Beside this, there optimized out some hundreths
of bytes.

From Windows to Linux, servers to mobile, InstallShield X is the one
installation-authoring solution that does it all. Learn more and