Hi!

4-Июн-2004 19:10 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Alain) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

A> Could we ask Lucho to come back? He has helped a lot in the past.
A> those that have hes address could write him...

     He wrote, that he not wish to make his email public again, and that he
not wish to manage the kernel. :(

PS: I receive very many spam letters and reject reports. Some of them caused
by old freedos subcribers - for example, I receive reports from
[EMAIL PROTECTED], that it receives letters from me. This mean, that some old
Topica subscriber(s) is infected by some worm, which fakes sender address
(by string from old mailer databases).