Hi!

13-Июл-2004 16:10 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eric Auer) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

EA> FreeCOM has 18 registered bugs at the moment:
EA> - MEM aborts with "UMB corruption" <-> FreeCOM 0.82pl3e+ (I have patches
EA>   for MEM to make it more forgiving, I hope Bart can find the time to apply)

     May you send it for me? I wish to look at it. (And I hope, that my MEM
doesn't have such bug).

EA> [FreeCOM might assume /P if it finds itself being the master shell]

     This issue is under question. MS-command.com doesn't assume /p (almost
not need, MS-DOS triest to automatically start/restart command.com in case
of errors in shell= or if previous shell exits), NDOS/4DOS tries to assume
/p. I think, this is low priority issue, if at all.

EA> And in kernel 2035a, it sometimes runs out of history space "forever", i.e.
EA> you have to reboot or you will get an "out of history space" message every
EA> time you enter a command, and history will be dysfunctional.

     How kernel affects this (especially most my changes are in init,
transient part)?