Hi!

19-Июл-2004 10:31 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Michael Devore) wrote to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

MD> I am glad someone said this that nicely.  I have been stunned that the vast
MD> number of relative last-minute pre-1.0 kernel changes

     I begun to (more deeply) work on kernel only when Bart quits his
maintenance (before this I was hardly limited by his opinions; of course,
now I also not completely free and I brake my tryings to fix all and at
once). This is no my guilty that this event adjacent to awaited 1.0 release.

MD> as this whole mess appears to be coming to a crisis, my modest addition to
MD> the discussion is this suggestion:  perhaps self-tested optimizations can
MD> be included along with bugfixes and enhancements,

     May you example what is "self-tested optimizations"?

MD> since they actually affect code and give the programmer an opportunity
MD> to stamp the code with and demonstrate his talent?

     _Me_ not need to demonstrate my talent (or its missing). I myself know
what I may do and this is enough for me.