On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, Kenneth Davis wrote:

> merge in some changes from UNSTABLE

I wonder about those creation time set removals. It looks like your
removing a useful feature here. Sure a reason given is "MSDOS 7.10 doesn't
do this". Well, I say, who cares about this specific DOS, many other OS'es
*do* set the creation time. Did it hurt that FreeDOS did this?

Maybe it should be a config.sys option if it did hurt in certain
(documented) circumstances.

> batch files no change just line ending issue

which is pretty annoying if you check out on Linux -- I'll really have to
push a patch to Steffen to allow FreeCOM not to choke on LF-ended batch files...

Bart