Bart Oldeman escribió:

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Bernd Blaauw wrote:

Bernd Blaauw wrote:

Hello all,

I've put online a new bootdisk with which I, and you, can easily
experiment. Download it from:
http://fdos.org/ripcord/beta9-final/test/testing.zip [274KB, 1.44MB
unzipped]

OK, just uploaded a new version, now includes fixed autoexec.bat and
mounting. program for small ISO file.
http://fdos.org/ripcord/beta9-final/test/testing.zip

Bart, do you see the unnamed program, eating 48KB (probably just a
viewing problem)?

Yes, even in DOSEMU -- a few drivers can't be loaded but the effect is the
same. It's a bug in mem (line 1124 of mem.c can be changed to
if (mlist->owner && (is_psp(mlist->seg) || mlist->owner == mlist->seg + 1))
to fix it -- here's a freed memory block but there's a PSP directly
following the MCB and that confused mem). Well this weekend at the latest
I'll try to release 1.7 with the German, Italian and new Dutch
translations then.

Bart, didn't you get my file with the Spanish translation to MEM?
Aitor