Hi!

18-Ноя-2004 11:24 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tom ehlert) wrote to "Arkady V.Belousov"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

te> And why not leave *existing* code as is - without wasting mental and
te> ethernet bandwidth on it ?

     This is not (yet) existing, this is _new_ code.

>> Especially, I suggest, (most) linkers do own sorting anyway?
te> I call people who 'suggest' somethintg that is plain wrong (and they could
te> have seen that themself) idiots.

     Sometime I study executables, and seen tables was sorted. (Probably,
this was caused by applied exepackers, I not remember such details, but they
_was_ sorted).