Hi Bart,

here my reply to your reply to my list :-)

Few "part 2" reactions first:

- what was the reason for 21.3301 modifying DL again?
- why is 2f.1228 "seek" disabled?
- do you want to explain the "something else" in nls.c?

Reactions to this first part:

Any volunteers for SYS.TXT / CONFIG.TXT / INTFNS.TXT updates?
Todo items: check if sys.txt is up to date, add "" to the IF
example and mention that FCBS setting is basically irrelevant
because FreeDOS simulates FCBS (both config.txt). Check which
int 2f DOS kernel functions are not yet implemented and add
a list of them to intfns.txt; Fix the drive vs driver typo.
Plus there is that "secondard" typo in fatfs.c ;-).

Any volunteers for the int 21.5d01 ... 5d05 implementation?
Various "close all handles with property X" functions, so
this should be a reasonably tame task.

Bart, what was the dosfns.c spc=rg[0] and "padding can be with
spaces and 0 bytes" purpose again? And what was the JPP story
about deltree in fatfs.c, do you remember the background?

I think the fatdir.c "i=3" change from "if volid is set but
dir is not" to "if, ignoring rdonly and archive, only volid
is set" was to make Zeliard findfirst happy. You said it was
only in the copy on my homepage but not in cvs...

Did you already throw in the other changes from my homepage,
with some useful cvs logs, or did you wait for me to do that?

I will try to update the cvs a bit in the next time, but may
take a while. So of course it would be nice if somebody could
help out with the .txt file updates in the meantime :-). Thanks!

Eric