Kenneth J. Davis schreef:
> Offtopic:  fdos.org was down temp because I forgot to update my credit
> card info when my bank issued me a new one a few months back (possible
> leak of info or something) and I'm still working getting my registar
> information corrected so I can insure the domain name doesn't

Hi Jeremy, good to hear from you.

This would probably be a bad time for announcing I've lost fdos.org ftp
account info yet again..long live World of Warcraft and Windows machine
reinstalls :)
Not needing the info yet but I'm slowly working on a self-modifying
FreeDOS ISO now that Blair has ported CDRKIT to DJGPP (or was it
Openwatcom?).
The alternative is ofcourse me activating my provider's allocated
webspace :)

> expire... agh    Eric, is it my connection or have your sites
> moved/down?    I am back working on the kernel; my plan is to leave
> all the distribution work to others and concentrate on more fun/hobby
> stuff of programming.  :-)

Eric's site has moved ( http://www.auersoft.eu/ ), but without the
FreeDOS programs/utilities to my knowledge ( http://www.auersoft.eu/soft
--> 404 not found ).
He requested people to host his software, no replies I guess. Some of
the utilities are still on FreeDOS cdroms to be found, others are
semi-lost likely.
> Thanks,
> Jeremy

Bernd