I am interested in writing a new driver, one that would allow you to
boot and run dos on a EXT3 partition.  In your other message you said
that ETX3 was a multithreaded fs.  In that case it would be wiser to
first add multithreaded support to the FreeDOS kernel.  It will be
hard, but well worth the time I believe.

PS(Thank you everyone for your quick replies.)

Till