Hi Jeremy,

>so anyone can test the latest development kernel and obtain the most
>bugfixed stable kernel between releases (which are far between and few
>currently).

I'm trying to do this.
I want to see any changes so I can intensively test those parts, but I
can't figure out what changed so I just try every program, without a
organized way to test.

>there is the history file in the docs subdirectory, but I'm bad about
>maintaining it, before [version not year] 2036 I will try to ensure its
>updated.  The best way to view changes is to watch the [archived]
>freedos-cvs mailing list which shows all commits (or via cvs log).

I can understand maintaining document is hard.
Can you just write a few line of what changed, then everyone can "hit
the spot".

Thanks for your hard work, I dare to say FreeDOS is quite stable for
everything, but I'm sure we can make it even better.

Rgds,
Johnson.