Hi Michael,

My own issue is that I can create a stick which either boots as a big floppy (A: via USB-ZIP) or a hard drive (C: via USB-HDD), but I can't seem to switch back and forth between the two types after I'm done.

I'm not sure what you mean, but in general you have to decide if you're using floppy emulation or hard-disk emulation; it doesn't make sense (to me) that they can be interchangeable? It's a bit like El-Torito vs CD-ROM A: drive emulation - two different things...

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)