[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I finally figured out what you mean by sr#1
I looked all over the Free DOS website for a download of Service Release # 1 Can't find a download for this Release Do you see a download posted anywhere for Service Release # 1 ??? Thank you in advance for looking

http://freedos.sourceforge.net/freedos/files/
Have you checked one of the mirror sites?

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/freedos/
check this site too.

--

TomLeeM / BigWarpGuy * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* * Director  of Communications - * - Linkmaster  *  * * * * * *