At 02:07 PM 3/25/2006 -0600, I wrote:
As an alternate choice, you might try locating the actual problem, which likely is not within EMM386 itself, rather than telling people to use obsolete versions of software which won't fix the underlying problem and which fail to provide a full range of machine capability and compatibility.

Also, I'm not talking about the UMBPCI software within the context of providing full capability and compatibility, so no flaming e-mail exchanges from anyone this time, please. UMBPCI is fine with me, ok?