On Tue, 9 May 2006 10:14:42 +0200, you wrote:

Hi,

Sorry I'm quite sick physically, got a flu and problem in right eye,
may not be able to reply within a few days.

And Jim was right, this kind of email are very annoying, I'm too tired
to reply.

Or someone will glad to see me unsubscribe from the list, I'll respect
your decision.

>technical advise is welcome.

Wise.

>I can't remember any technical advise.
>I can't remember any technical description of the problem,

Originally he found 4 bugs, this is one of them.
But since he's so fury now, he won't tell.

>why ellis thinks that this problem was caused by disabling interrupts,
>and how he solved it (it's probably not as easy as just leaving
>interrupts enabled)

Leave the interrupts diables is safe? He told me it's dangerous.

If you blame him for anger and upsetting language, I'm very sorry,
he's only a human.

>> I join the list to help people, and want to share any good programs I
>> found, but the people here simply don't want the truth,
>'the truth' ? the one eternal truth ? really THE TRUTH ?

Play the tricks again?

There's no eternal true, but DO challenge someone with REASON, maybe
you "buy" the style of Mr. Auer, you can tolerate him but not Jack?

Rgds,
Johnson.