From: John Hupp
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] Right-ALT key (topic was Customizing Startup Files)

Henrique,

Thanks for giving this a good going over and a thorough explanation.

But I think the critical difference between your testing and mine is that you are in a Win98 DOS box using MS EDIT and I am on a pure FreeDOS machine using FD EDIT.

The reference to a multimedia keyboard is from Lester Vedrox's post, to which I was responding.  I'm not using such a keyboard here, nor would I expect that to make any difference.

--John Hupp